Elections to the Executive Committee of the Anugraha Satellite Township Residents Welfare Association 2020
STEP ONE: COLLECT THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS AND HAVE THEM SCANNED
- Registered Sale Deed –
- FMB Sketch of your Plot
STEP TWO: FROM ABOVE DOCUMENTS, EXTRACT THE FOLLOWING DATA
- The RS (Re-survey) Number, Sub-Division Number
- The extent of Plot Land in Sq. Meters (conversion formula: 1 sq. foot = 0.092903 square meters; convert online here)
Get the Encumbrance Certificate / வில்லங்கச் சான்று (can be had from here: https://tnreginet.gov.in/portal/ or from our our Drive here
STEP THREE: REGISTER AN ACCOUNT AT REGULARISATION PORTAL
- Visit the Regularisation Portal at http://www.tnlayoutreg.in
- Click on ‘User Registration’ under ‘For Application in DTCP Area
Step by Step Guide with Details
You can fill only the MANDATORY fields and leave others empty.
If you don’t have all the information at hand, at any point in time, click ‘SAVE AS DRAFT’ and come back the form to fill and finish it.
- Name of the Layout (Mandatory): Anugraha Satellite Township
- Name of the Promoter: Can be left Empty or enter: Dr K I Manirathinem
- Promoter Address: Can be left Empty or enter: Navasakthi Townships Developers Private Limited, Anugraha Satellite Township, Periyakattupalayam, Cuddalore 605007
- Promoter’s Mobile No: Can be left Empty
- Promoter’s Email ID: Can be left Empty or enter: email@example.com
- District (Mandatory): Cuddalore
- Type of Local body (Mandatory): Panchayat Union
- Local Body (Mandatory): Cuddalore
- Village (Mandatory): Madalapattu
- Block No: Can be left Empty
Your Plot Details (Mandatory)
- Plot Number: Find it from the Sale Deed or Encumbrance Certificate, usually your House Number
- Village: Madalapattu
- Type of Survey No: Re-Survey No (R.S. No)
- Survey No. From the Sale Deed or Encumbrance Certificate
- Land Classification: Wet Land
- Extent in sq. m: From the Sale Deed (usually, 222.97, but please double check and convert from sq. feet to sq. meters)
- Date of Registration: From the Sale Deed
Click ‘Add Survey No’
NOTA BIEN: If your plot has MORE THAN ONE R.S.No, repeat the process and add the additional R.S. No and again click, ‘Add Survey No’.
Verify if all your R.S. Numbers have been added. The total extent will remain the same even when you had added extra R.S. Numbers.
- Total Number of Plots in the Layout: Can be left Empty or enter 550
- Total Area Extent of the Layout in Sq. M.: Can be left empty
- Abutting Road Status: Private
- Abutting Road Width in metres (Mandatory): 9.144
- Upload Sketch (Mandatory): Download from here
Click on checkbox that says, ‘I agree above declaration’ and again click on ‘I agree with terms and conditions’ and recheck all your details once more.
Once you are satisfied, click, ‘Submit’. You will be redirected to the Payment Gateway where you can pay the Application Fee through Credit / Debit cards and Netbanking. On successful payment, you will receive the RECEIPT for Application. The First part is Done, Congratulations!.
Within 30 days of this online submission, you will have to submit filled in Form 1, 2 and 3 along with supporting documents at the DTCP, Villupuram Office. We will shortly update a guide for the paper application form and documents to be attached. Stay tuned!
All things come to an end!
The present committee bids you farewell and wishes you well in the forthcoming years.
This site will no longer be actively updated.
If any situation warrants it, we will post important information here.
|Sr.No||Cross No||DOOR NO||HOUSE OWNERS NAME|
|17||2||225||Dr JAGAN MOHAN R|
|20||3||007||KALA / K.H RAO|
|31||3||236||LALITHA DOSS GUPTHA|
|63||7||265||RAVI KUMAR / THIRUGNANAM|
|92||9||071||DR.BALRAM SAI PRASANNA|
|94||9||085||ARVIND . SHEBHA|
|95||9||106||N. RAM MANIKANDAN|
|110||9||321||LENIN BABU / SEKAR|
|111||10||087||SUBI MAN SAHA|
|119||10||330||RAVI KUMAR GOVIND|
|127||11||100||K.KARTHIKEYAN / MEENAKSHI|
|148||12||066||K. S. SITARAMAN|
|149||12||067||T.S. VISHNU KUMAR|
|159||12||087||DR. BALAMURUGANANTHA RAJ|
|163||12||385||SARAVANAN / NASEEM|
|169||13||418||R. SRIDHAR SUNDARAVADIVELU|
|171||14||034||CARPINWILLY / SAVARANIN VIRGINIE|
|173||14||036||KALPANA / S. MALATHI|
The ongoing COVID-19 has disrupted the education of school children in unprecedented ways. Those with resources have moved to online classes. However, many poor students have no means of accessing resources online during this lockdown. This is a digital divide that we need to bridge.
Residents and Homeowners of our township have always been generous in helping the neighbourhood. We now wish to coordinate and facilitate all our homeowners and residents to contribute by donating various school and school children related resources that can be distributed to the neighbouring villages.
We will undertake this exercise village by village to ensure that we focus on one area lest our efforts are diluted.
Interested homeowners and residents may contact us by phone, email or through our whatsapp group.
Dear Esteemed Homeowners and Residents, IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
The Association will be conducting the elections to the governing and executive body of the Anugraha Satellite Township Residents Welfare Association on 5 July 2020.
Only full members of good standing without any dues whatsoever will be eligible to stand for election as well as participate in the elections.
An election committee has been appointed to conduct the elections under the leadership of the Association’s Legal Advisor.
Members with dues who wish to participate in the elections are requested to pay their dues.
A filled nomination form with an identity card, proof of ownership (first-degree relationships), and no-dues certificate from treasurer will be required. Shortly the letters, forms, rules, etc will be distributed.
Three repeat petitions (5th round) were presented to the Offices of the Project Director, District Rural Development Agency and the Special Officer/Block Development Officer of Cuddalore District towards:
- Initiate Mutation of Patta by Tashildar for change in ownership in Revenue Records (Patta) in favour of the Government, for the roads and open space reservation areas donated to the Panchayat by the Township Developers.
- Second step – Take over of the Roads (and common areas) of the Township by the Panchayat and classify the roads as Panchayat Roads.
- Assess, Levy and Collect Panchayat House Taxes, now that the layout is in principle approved by the DTCP.
The Petitions have been accepted and files initiated. This will take some time, but the process is now, ON.
An Association Team of five office bearers and members met the Additional Collector cum Project Director, District Rural Development Agency, Cuddalore – Shri. Raja Gopal Sunkara IAS and presented a petition for various reliefs.
The Project Director, DRDA explained that the Government will first have to take over the donated Roads and Common Areas first before any Road related projects can be considered.
As per his advice, separate petitions will be filed during our next meeting.
Office Bearers of the Anugraha Satellite Township met with the District Collector, Thiru Anbuselvan V, IAS.
A Petition requesting for reliefs for the following was handed over:
- Assessment, Levy and Collection of House Tax for all houses in the Township
- Sewage Treatment Plant’s Electricity Bill Security Deposit demand by the Electricity Board (TANGEDCO) to be waived off
- Township’s Roads to be repaired urgently.
The Collector heard us patiently and promised to talk to the Assistant Director of Panchayat for follow up on our requests.
About 99 occupied houses have defaulted in their mandatory maintenance charges payments for over 12 months. These defaulters have been classified as wilful defaulters and recover proceedings have been initiated.
As a first step, individual default notices have been sent to the houseowners through registered post with acknowledgement due. Time till 25 October 2019 has been given for paying all the outstanding arrears in full.