Ref: Service No:020010131024
SD due: Rs.100750
You are informed that review of Additional Security Deposit is being made once in 2 years as per regulation 5(5)(i) of Tamil Nadu Electricity Supply Code. For the categories of consumer under bi-monthly billing, the Security Deposit is equivalent to three times of the monthly average of electricity charges for the preceding twelve months prior to April 2017.For the categories of consumer under monthly billing, the Security Deposit is equivalent to two times of the monthly average of electricity charges for the preceding twelve months prior to April 2017.The amount so calculated in your case is Rs.115120. Whereas the Security Deposit held in your account including interest at 6.9% p.a on security deposit is Rs.14370.Hence the additional security deposit of Rs.100750. (Rounded off to the next higher mutiple of Rs.10/-) has to be paid within the due date.If the payment is not made within 30 days, your service is liable for levy of BPSC and disconnection of service connection as per regulation 14(5) of Tamil Nadu Electricity Supply Code.
If ASD amount has already been paid, this may be treated as an intimation of workings
The Hon’ble Sub Collector cum Sub Divisional Collector of Cuddalore, Ms. K.M. Sarayu, visited the township Sewage Treatment Plant and reviewed its operations.
A high-level team from the Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) led by the District Environmental Engineer, together with the Advisor on Environmental Issues to the Hon’ble Collector of Cuddalore District visited our Sewage Treatment Plant at around 12 PM.
The STP Taskforce including Mr. Kumar Engineer, Secretary, Joint Secretary and other EC Members were present at the Site.
The team expressed satisfaction and the Learned Advisor gave a number of suggestions to improve the operations as well the environmental impact of our township.
Based on his input, we are putting together a 3-6 month plan for Zero Carbon Footprint impact for our Township.
The Treated Water output from the Township Sewage Treatment Plant was tested by Chennai Mettex Lab, who specialise in water quality assurance.
The before treatment (input) and after treatment (output) Water samples was collected by Mettex themselves and taken for testing in Chennai.
We have received the test report attached herein.
The Sewage Treatment Plant was Operationalised on Tamil New Year 14 April, 2018.
The Sewage Treatment Plant was inaugurated on 16th March, 2018.
Subsequently, the equipment and the entire workflow was subjected to a series of tests and tuning for a duration of one month and finally, the operations commenced on the auspicious occasion of Tamil New Year on 14 April 2018.
Since the pipeline work near the School Boundary is still underway, we will be transporting sewage from the township to our STP by trucks.
We also await the sanction and laying of a special FOURTH WIRE by TANGEDCO which will be a HUGE Historic Success for us since this will be the first time a 4th wire is laid for a STP and Residential Township. We are following it up at the highest levels of the Government and are in touch with the highest officials of TANGEDCO.
The pipeline work might take a week or 10 days more, while the 4th wire might take a month or two. Till the 4th wire is laid and connected, we plan to power the 3Phase motors of the STP with a Diesel Generator – it has already arrived and is in place.
Below: Sewage being aerated in the Aeration Pond.
Authorisation Letter, Reply from the Headmistress, The PSBB Millennium School
|Mar 26, 2018, 12:06 PM
Dear Mr. Jagan,
Received your letter and forwarded the same.
Considering the safety of the children and the entrance and exit of the school gate, we would appreciate if your could have the work done when the students are not inside the school campus.
STP is a closed facility.
To ensure the safety of humans as well as the facility, No entry is allowed without prior permission from the Association.
Trespassers will be prosecuted.
- Report to security at Entrance and sign off in the visitor log book for Name of the visitor, date, time, Purpose,Visit approval detail om time etc.
- Collect Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and the safety instruction that to be followed during the visit inside the STP.
- Security will coordinate for the tour guide allotted for this visit & make sure that the guide accompanies the guest during the plant tour.
- Guide will pick up the guest from the security and start the plant tour with the PPE’s are on.
Do’s and Don’ts during the plant visit.
- No visitor is authorized to move around without accompanied by the authorized Tour Guide.
- During the tour, No visitor is authorized to operate any of the STP operation controls.
- The Provided PPE should be worn till completion of the tour.
- Every visitor should wear a suitable footwear (Leather or Rubber based shoes / covered slippers/sandals /slip on) before the start of the tour.
- Footwear which is slippery and/or having heels more than 1“ height is not allowed.
- In case of any Emergency at the time of the tour, the visitor should discontinue the tour and report to the Security located at the entrance.
- PPE issued to the Visitor
- Eye Protection Glass
- Disposable Elastic Face Mask
- Footwear (if needed)
Responsibilities of the visitor
- Providing the needed information at the Security at the time of entry.
- Always be with Guide till the tour is complete.
- Follow the instruction of the Guide & the basic requirements
- At the time emergency report immediately at security once the emergency is announced.
- After the tour make sure to return the issued PPE (Eye Protection Glass and Footwear if given) and this safety