- The STP is completely functional and is running well.
- However, A long stretch of sewage pipeline that runs from 14th Cross along the School border to the STP site is completely damaged and beyond repair – This segment is being replaced with new Pipeline and Pits.
- The Sewage from the township is collected from streets in rotation and is taken to our OWN STP for processing.
- Special Fourth Wire for continuous 3 Phase electricity for the STP is being processed and underway – This will solve electricity woes of Anugraha forever and enhance the value of our properties.
- Until the fourth wire is installed, we are running the STP on diesel generators when 3 Phase supply is not there.
The following other proposed Activities are underway:
- New LED Streetlights have been purchased and all faulty lights are being replaced.
- Security for the Township needs replacement – we have received a large number of complaints and need more robust security.
- Planning for other welfare activities are underway. Once the STP and Regularisation matters are completed, we will concentrate on Maintenance Collection, Budget, Revamp of Services, etc.
- Labourers are requesting increment of salary – needs management.
- We are recruiting three more STP Operators as per statutory STP Operation Norms.