STP is a closed facility.
To ensure the safety of humans as well as the facility, No entry is allowed without prior permission from the Association.
Trespassers will be prosecuted.
- Report to security at Entrance and sign off in the visitor log book for Name of the visitor, date, time, Purpose,Visit approval detail om time etc.
- Collect Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and the safety instruction that to be followed during the visit inside the STP.
- Security will coordinate for the tour guide allotted for this visit & make sure that the guide accompanies the guest during the plant tour.
- Guide will pick up the guest from the security and start the plant tour with the PPE’s are on.
Do’s and Don’ts during the plant visit.
- No visitor is authorized to move around without accompanied by the authorized Tour Guide.
- During the tour, No visitor is authorized to operate any of the STP operation controls.
- The Provided PPE should be worn till completion of the tour.
- Every visitor should wear a suitable footwear (Leather or Rubber based shoes / covered slippers/sandals /slip on) before the start of the tour.
- Footwear which is slippery and/or having heels more than 1“ height is not allowed.
- In case of any Emergency at the time of the tour, the visitor should discontinue the tour and report to the Security located at the entrance.
- PPE issued to the Visitor
- Eye Protection Glass
- Disposable Elastic Face Mask
- Footwear (if needed)
Responsibilities of the visitor
- Providing the needed information at the Security at the time of entry.
- Always be with Guide till the tour is complete.
- Follow the instruction of the Guide & the basic requirements
- At the time emergency report immediately at security once the emergency is announced.
- After the tour make sure to return the issued PPE (Eye Protection Glass and Footwear if given) and this safety