IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR HOUSE OWNERS
Regularisation of Layout and Individual Plots
- The Government of Tamil Nadu has Gazette Notified Rules for REGULARISATION of Unapproved Plots and Layouts under Government Order (G.O) No: 78, amended by G.O. No: 172. This notice is to provide you with essential information and advice.
- There are separate rules and process for Regularisation of Layouts and Individual Plot.
- Although all plots in our Township were duly approved by the competent authority, the President of the Mathalapattu Village Panchayat, there is a confusion that the approval may not be valid enough. To be on the safer side, we advise that every house owner apply for INDIVIDUAL PLOT APPROVAL.
- For the Layout, we have been advised that DTCP approval is required for Local Administrative Bodies to provide public amenities and services such as maintenance of roads, garbage collection, water, etc.
- The Association is currently undertaking steps to apply for approval of the LAYOUT only and not for individual plots.
- All House Owners are requested to apply for INDIVIDUAL PLOT approvals on their own.
- For regularisation of the layout, Each plot will have to pay Rs. 500/- as application fees and Developmental Charges to be calculated by DTCP and notified later.
- The Last Date for submission of application is 03-05-2018. (3, May, 2018)
- Applications can be submitted online at: http://www.tnlayoutreg.in
- We will post further details on our Association website at: https://anugraha.online or http://wordpress-75580-669099.cloudwaysapps.com